As a customer advocate, we minimize cost obligations and maximize restitution, including recurring savings through a telecommunication audit. Local phone service is regulated at the component level, the detail of which may not be apparent from the bill a customer receives from the provider. A telecommunications audit is a component-level review of billing records, lines, rates, tariffs, taxes, and associated expenses that result in cost reduction and proper invoicing.
As an independent telecommunication auditing firm we are not affiliated with telecom companies that sell mobile phones and devices, Internet service, long distance calling and/or land line telephony.
- Expenses – No out of pocket costs.
- Cost Savings and refunds – Operational savings can be recognized within 30-45 days, while absolute refunds can be achieved no matter the period.
- Time Value – We employ the effort and accept all expenses of reducing your bill and recovering any refunds owed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of facilities and operations in Texas qualify for telecom audits?
- A telecommunications audit will benefit any business telephone account from any carrier in the State of Texas. Large, single-location business, large campus-style facilities (multiple buildings in a single complex that share phone service), and business that have had the same phone service for many years will benefit most.
- What is the cost?
- Fees are based on a percentage of the savings achieved through the audit, which are 50% of the actual savings received by the customer for 24 months.
- What do we need to get started?
- A signed agreement and limited letter of authorization to access the businesses phone records at the Phone Company. We do not need access to your phone bills or any of your or your staff’s valuable time.